|FOB Price:||US $300 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Bag||US $300/ Bag|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XL PEARL70
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Granule
- Trademark: DryFlow
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Cross-Linking Agent
- Type: Cross-Linking Agent
- Color: White
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 2931000090
Dry Silane XLM70 is delivered in form of solid, free flowing pellets, containing liquid XLP 70 (the equivalent product to XL PEarl® 70M from Momentive) which contains a multi-component cross-linking system which includes a thermal stabilizer and a copper inhibitor, developed for use in moisture cross-linking of halogen free flame retardant (HFFR) compounds and semi-conductive compounds for LV & MV cables. Our special carrier technology has made it possible to manufacture this highly concentrated batch successfully.
XL PEarl® 70 from Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.
DS...XL PEarl® 70 from Brugg Kabel AG
The liquid XLP 70 (the equivalent product to XL PEarl® 70M from Momentive) is inflammable and hazardous and therefore difficult to dose into an extrusion process that requires special and expensive devices and well trained skilled operators.
However, soaked on porous, it can be dosed like a masterbatch in a colorimeter-like feeding system providing nitrogen-blanketing.
Dry Silane XLM70 is free-flowing granules masterbatch with high silane active content with many advantages as below:
1. Grafting at temperatures below the decomposition temperature of hydrated fillers such as Aluminum trihydrate (ATH) and Magnesium hydroxide MG(OH)3
2. Ensure excellent grafting with ethylene copolymers.
3. Since it is a pourable granular material, it makes the active agent easy to use.
4. Optimum dispersion guaranteed by the special carrier-liquid combination.
5. Safe and accurate dosing and dispersion in continuous compounding operations without the need of expensive injection Pumps.
6. A hazardous, highly reactive liquid supplied in the form of dry, free flowing granules
7. Linear extruder output, no slipping effect or squeeze out phenomenon of the silane.
It mainly used in moisture cross-linking of halogen free flame retardant (HFFR) compounds and semi-conductive compounds for LV & MV cables.
Depending on the polymer and the recipe, we recommend a reference size of 1~2% active silane by weight (e. G. When using XLM70-EVA, an addition of 2.5~5% is needed). Optimum addition levels for a given application must be determined experimentally.
This product is available in 20 kg aluminum foil bag and 200 liters steel drum. Other custom-tailor packing is possible on special request.
Storage and shelf life
Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; Keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. Packages already opened should be used up immediately; Otherwise this product will react with the moisture in the air and will be not qualified for use.
This product has a shelf life of at least 6 months in the original packing.
|Carrier Type||Active Silane Contents, %||Granule Size, mm||Bulk Density, kg/liter|
|XLM70-EVA||EVA||40||4.5 x 2 x 3||230 ± 10|
|XLM70-LD||LDPE||37||3 x 3 x 2.5||195 ± 10|
|XLM70-LL||LLDPE||37||3 x 3 x 2.5||360 ± 10|
|XLM70-HD||HDPE||31||3 x 2 x 3||250 ± 10|