Triethanolamine Titanium Complex Tyzor TE (CAS No. 36673-16-2)
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||25 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Kg||US $8/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Titanate Coupling Agent
- 21 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Model NO.: TCA-TE
- Color: Yellow
- Apllication: Crosslinking Agent
- Transport Package: 25 Liters Plastic Pail and 200 Liters Steel Drum
- Origin: China
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: TiLink
- Specification: Tca-Beat
- HS Code: 2931909090
TiLink TCA-TE, Titanium bis-(triethanolamine) diisopropoxide, is a triethanolamine titanium complex with 80% active ingredient in alcohol solvent. It is a clear, light yellow organic liquid. It is the equivalent product to Tyzor TE from DuPont with CAS No. 36673-16-2.
Chemical Name: Titanium bis-(triethanolamine) diisopropoxide
Synonyms: Bis[bis(2-hydroxyethyl)aminoethyl] diisopropyl titanate; Diisopropoxybis[2-[bis(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]ethoxy]titanium; Isopropyl triethanolamine titanate; Titanium, bis[[2, 2', 2''-nitrilotris[ethanolato]](1-)-N, o]bis(2-propanolato)-; Triethanolamine Titanate
CAS Registry Number: 36673-16-2
Tyzor TE from DuPont (now DorfKetal)
Applications and Performance
TCA-TE reacts with water by hydrolysis to form a reactive hydroxy titanium chelate. The chelate is stable in water for extended periods. The original or hydrated chelate can form complexes with organic -OH or -COOH groups. When reacted in this way with multifunctional polymers such as carbohydrates (e. G., cellulose, starch and guar gum), strong gels may be formed by cross-linking. TCA-TE also can act as an adhesion promoter to oxidized surfaces by a similar mechanism.
In addition, TCA-TE can act as a Lewis acid catalyst in processes such as esterification, transesterification, condensation and addition. Some commercial applications are as
1. Reaction catalyst: TCA-TE can act as a Lewis acid catalyst for esterification, transesterification, condensation and addition reactions. It is especially well suited to direct esterification processes due to its excellent compatibility with the water by-product. The benefits of using TCA-TE include: Moderate reaction rates; High yield; Easy work-up; Low toxicity; And low catalyst concentration.
2. Oil well fracturing fluids: TCA-TE is an effective cross-linking agent for dispersions of guar and its derivatives to form high-viscosity aqueous gels used in oil well fracturing applications.
3. Thixotropic paints: TCA-TE acts as an effective cross-linking agent of carbohydrate-coated latex particles for highly viscous thixotropic paints.
4. Waterborne paints: TCA-TE is an effective cross-linking agent for the pigments and binders in waterborne paints, such as acrylic paints.
The regular packing of TiLink TCA-TE is 25 liters plastic pail and 200 liters steel drum.