Silane Si 69
|FOB Price:||US $7 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Drum|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Drum||US $7/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||200L Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Si69
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: SiLink
- Origin: P. R. China
- Efficacy: Silane Coupling Agent
- Type: Adhesion Promoter
- Color: Colorless
- Specification: Sulfur content >22%
- HS Code: 2931909090
Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide (CAS No. 40372-72-3), silane coupling agent SCA-S69X, is a bifunctional, sulfur-containing organosilane for rubber applications in combination with white fillers containing silanol groups.
Molecular Formula: C18H42O6S4Si2
Molecular Weight: 538.94
CAS Registry Number: 40372-72-3
Momentive (formerly OSi Specialties ) Silquest A-1289
Dow Corning Z-6940
EVONIK Degussa Si 69
UCT Specialties (formerly Petrarch) B2494
Sulfur content: ≥ 22
Flash point: 100 C degree
Water solubility: REACTS
Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide (CAS No. 40372-72-3), silane coupling agent SCA-S69X, reacts with fillers containing silanol groups during mixing and with the polymer during the vulcanization process under formation of covalent chemical bonds. This imparts better tensile strength, higher module, reduced compression set, increased abrasion resistance and optimized dynamic properties. SCA-S69X is used in many applications where white fillers containing silanol groups are involved and optimum technical properties are required.
1. Tires: An excellent reinforcing agent in tires to reduce heat built-up, reduce rolling resistance and improve the tires wet grip.
2. Shoe Soles: Generally applicable silane for improving abrasion resistance of sole compounds containing precipitated silica.
3. Mechanical Rubber Goods: General use silane for achieving good dynamic properties, low compression set and high abrasion resistance in mixtures containing white fillers.
4. Adhesives and sealants: An excellent adhesion promoter to glass, aluminum, steel and other inorganic surface in polysulfide, nitrile and other rubber adhesives, sealants and coatings.