Aluminum Diisopropoxy Acetoacetic Ester Chelate ACA-EAA1 (CAS No. 14782-75-3)
|FOB Price:||US $20 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $20/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||20 Liters Plastic Pail and 200 Liters Steel Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ACA-EAA1
- Color: White
- Appearance: Liquid
- Aluminum Content: 9.8 ± . 3%
- Viscosity: Approx. 10 Poise
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 2931000090
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Crosslinking Agent
- Specific Gravity: 1.04
- Flash Point (Pmcc): 120° F
- Trademark: AlLinkTM
- Origin: China
Even though ACA-EAA1 is quite sensitive to atmospheric moisture in the solvent free state, a more stable condition can be achieved by making a 50 - 75% solution in ink oil solvent prior to use and/or storage. ACA-EAA1 should be added as a solution to the varnish at temperatures of about 300° - 350° F. Cooking time will vary with the specific varnish formulation and may range up to one hour.
(Kawaken Fine Chemicals)ALCH
(FedChem, LLC)MANALOX® 360
1. Finishing paint: It can give better drying, luster and hardness, and can improve the performance as surface wrinkling and back to viscous, alkali resistance, resistance to water and heat resistance are improved and strengthen the adhesion and storage stability of paint.
2. Crosslinking agent: It can be used as epoxy, alkyd, polyester, organic silicone crosslinking agent, and the varnish it made possesses better performance of UV resistance, paint dry, water resistance, chemical resistance, weather resistance and hardness, and without wrinkles.
The regular packing of ACA-EAA1 is 20 liters plastic pail and 200 liters steel drum.
Storage and Shelf Life
Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; Keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. This product has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in tightly closed original container at room temperature.
If this product is kept beyond the shelf life recommend on the product label, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.