Silane Coupling Agent Bis- (3-(triethoxysilyl)-propyl) -Disulfide CAS 56706-10-6
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 drum|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 Mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SCA-S75X
- Appearance: Liquid
- Dow Corning: Z-6920
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Trademark: SiLink
- Origin: China
- Kind: Coupling Agent
- Momentive: A-1589
- Evonik: Si69
- Color: Yellow
- Specification: SGS, Reach
- HS Code: 2931909090
SCA-S75X (similar to Si 75 from Evonik)is a bifunctional, sulfur-containing organofunctional silane used in the rubber industry in combination with fillers like silica that carry silanol groups.
Dow Corning Z-6920
Evonik Degussa Si-75
Appearance Yellowish liquid
Average Sulfur Chain Length, HPLC 2.2
Sulfur Content, % 14.4
Disulfide Content, % 85
Free Sulfur Content, % ≤ 1.0
By-product Content, % ≤ 3.0
Flash Point, ≥ 100
Applications and Performance
SCA-S75X(similar to Si75 of Evonik) reacts with fillers containing silanol groups during mixing and with the polymer during the vulcanization process under formation of covalent chemical bonds. This imparts better tensile strength, higher module, reduced compression set, increased abrasion resistance and optimized dynamic properties. SCA-S75X is used in many applications where white fillers containing silanol groups are involved and optimum technical properties are required.
1. Tires: An excellent reinforcing agent in tires to reduce heat built-up, reduce rolling resistance and improve the tires wet grip.
2. Shoe Soles: Generally applicable silane for improving abrasion resistance of sole compounds containing precipitated silica.
3. Mechanical Rubber Goods: General use silane for achieving good dynamic properties, low compression set and high abrasion resistance in mixtures containing white fillers.
4. Adhesives and sealants: An excellent adhesion promoter to glass, aluminum, steel and other inorganic surface in polysulfide, nitrile and other rubber adhesives, sealants and coatings.