Zinc Methacrylate (CAS 13189-00-9)
|FOB Price:||US $10 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $10/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||100 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Bag or 20kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- metallic coagent
- 5 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: CapatueTM MCA-634
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Name: Zinc Methacrylate
- Trademark: CapatueTM
- Efficacy: Enhanced Adhesion and Dynamic Properties
- Type: Difunctional Solid Dimethacrylate
- Color: White
- CAS Registry Number: 13189-00-9
- Origin: P. R. China
In contrast, polysulfide crosslinks formed in sulfur cure are thermally weak but are mobile under stress and can slip along the hydrocarbon chain. This mobility has been used to explain the superior tensile and tear strength in sulfur cured stocks.
Thus, this unique system embodies CapatueTM MCA-634 (Zinc Methacrylate (ZDMA) with CAS number 13189-00-9) the best characteristics of both the peroxide and sulfur crosslink systems, giving high tensile and tear strength and excellent heat aged properties.
Peroxide curing with Capatue™ metallic coagents significantly enhances the performance of a variety of elastomers. These easy-to-handle, 100% reactive solids yield strong rubber-to-metal bonds and other highly desirable performance advantages, including:
Greatly improved heat aging
High tensile strength
High tear strength
Increased abrasion resistance
Very high rubber-to-metal adhesion
2. Processing Advantages
Capatue™ Metallic coagents contain a patented none-nitroso scorch retarder for safe, easy processing.
High scorch safety
100% reactive solids
Easily dispersed free flowing powders
Available in pre-weighted, low melt polybutadiene bags
3. Cost Advantages
Capatue™ Metallic coagents are an economical way to enhance the performance of peroxide-cured elastomers. They are available at a fraction of the cost of other commonly used agents, such as HVA-2, and yield comparable, even superior, mechanical properties.
Cable & Wire
1. Introduce the rubber stock and process for approximately 30 seconds. There is no need to "break down" the rubber before adding the formulation ingredients. The initial high rubber viscosity will aid in dispersing the additives.
2. Add the Capatue™ coagent and process just long enough to encapsulate the powder. This procedure minimizes sticking and interaction between the coagent and certain processing aids.
3. Add fillers and processing aids.
4. Add the peroxide curative.
5. Mix and blend as appropriate. Use standard processing temperatures and cycle times.
The shelf-life of CapatueTM MCA-634 (Zinc Methacrylate (ZDMA) with CAS number 13189-00-9) is six months from date of purchase when stored in its original packaging, temperatures between 10ºC and 32ºC and out of direct sunlight.