Organofunctional Silane Coupling Agent Vinyltri (2-Methoxyethoxy) Silane (CAS No. 1067-53-4)
|FOB Price:||US $7 / Drum|
|Min. Order:||1 Drum|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Drum||US $7/ Drum|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 mt/year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SCA-V71C
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: SiLink
- Specification: Purity >97%
- HS Code: 2931909090
- Efficacy: Cross-Linking Agent
- Type: Silane Coupling Agent
- Color: Colorless
- Transport Package: 200L Drum / FCL
- Origin: P. R. China
Vinyltri(2-methoxyethoxy)silane (CAS No. 1067-53-4), silane coupling agent SCA-V71C, is a bifunctional organosilane possessing a reactive vinyl group and a hydrolyzable inorganic 2-methoxy-ethoxy-silyl group. The dual nature of its reactivity allows SCA-V71C to bind chemically to both inorganic materials (e. G. Glass, metals, fillers) and organic polymers (e. G. Thermosets, thermoplastics, elastomers), thus functioning as a crosslinking agent, adhesion promoter and/or surface modifier.
SCA-V71C is a colorless, low-viscosity liquid with a typical aromatic odor.
Synonyms (6-Ethenyl-6-(2-methoxyethoxy)-2, 5, 7, 10-tetraoxa-6-silaundecane; Tris(2-methoxyethoxy)vinylsilane
Molecular Formula C11H24O6Si
Molecular Weight 280.39
CAS Registry Number 1067-53-4
Momentive (formerly OSi Specialties ) Silquest A-172
Dow Corning Z-172
EVONIK Degussa Dynasylan VTMOEO
Wacker GENIOSIL GF 58
Boiling point 285 C degree
Refractive index 1.427
Flash point 92 C degree
Water solubility REACTS
Vinyltri(2-methoxyethoxy)silane (CAS No. 1067-53-4), silane coupling agent SCA-V71C, is an important additive for many applications. Examples are:
1. Emulsion polymerization: As a monomeric vinyl functional silane in vinyl, vinyl acrylic and acrylic resin, this vinyl silane can be added as monomers during emulsion during polymerization to form silane modified latexes. The silane in such latexes functions as crosslinkers, forming very stable Si-O-Si chain.
2. Silane crosslink polymers: This vinyl silane can also grafted to select unsaturated polymers such as PE, PET and Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer, via moisture cure mechanism. These vinyl silane crosslinked polymers represent good resistant to high temperature and excellent mechanic strength.
3. Adhesives, sealants and hot melt: Excellent adhesion to a wide range of inorganic substrates such as metal, glass and concrete, the suitable resins include acrylic, vinyl and vinyl acrylic.
4. Polymer dispersions: Polymer dispersions (e. G. Styrene acrylics), modified with SCA-V71C show improved adhesion strength in wet conditions and wet scrub resistance.