Silane Coupling Agent Methyltrimethoxysilane CAS No 1185-55-3
|FOB Price:||US $8,000 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $8,000/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 Mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SCA-K01M
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Liquid
- Purity: 98
- Transport Package: 25L Pail
- Origin: P. R. China
- Efficacy: Adhesion Promoter
- Type: Adhesion Promoter
- Color: Colorless
- Trademark: SiLink
- Specification: Purity >98%
- HS Code: 2931909090
SiLinkTM SCA-K01M silane is a monomeric alkylalkoxysilane with the shortest alkyl group that, when exposed to moisture, is an important component in sol-gel systems.
SiLinkTM SCA-K01M is a colorless, low-viscosity liquid. Use requires acid- or alkali-catalysed hydrolysis. SiLinkTM SCA-K01M is regarded as trifunctional since all three alkoxy groups are able to participate in this reaction. Additionally SiLinkTM SCA-K01M contains a methyl group that adds organic character to the products. Hydrolysis leads to silanol groups which, in a subsequent condensation reaction, form very stable siloxane bonds (-Si-O-Si-).
Dow Corning Z-6070
Molecular Weight 136.22
Appearance Colorless, transparent liquid
GC Purity, % ≥ 98
Specific Gravity (ρ 20), g/cm3 0.96
Boiling Point (760mmHg), 102
Solubility Alcohol and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, mineral spirits.
1. High-Performance Penetrating Sealers: Premium-grade penetrating sealers are easily formulated by blending 10 to 40 percent SCA-K01M in alcohols or organic solvents.
2. Sol-Gel system: It is an important component in Sol-Gel system.
3. Filler Dispersion: SCA-K01M can be used as a surface modifier to generate hydrophobicity (e. G. Mineral fillers or inorganic pigments). The medium-chain alkyl functionality in unique compound properties when SCA-K01M treated minerals or pigments are incorporated into polymers e. G. PP, PE. Loading levels of 0.5 to 1.5 wt% SCA-K01M based on the weight of minerals or pigments are typically recommended.