N-Hexadecyltrimethoxysilane CAS: 16415-12-6
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||200ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SCA-K16M
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: CapatueTM
- Specification: 95%
- HS Code: 2931909090
- Efficacy: Adhesion Promoter
- Type: Adhesion Promoter
- Color: Colorless
- Transport Package: 200L Drum
- Origin: China
|CapatueTM SCA-K16M silane is a monomeric alkylalkoxysilane that, when exposed to moisture, is reactive with the minerals. The monomer can penetrate deeply into a substrate, and then react to form a protective surface surrounding each microscopic particle. This protective surface is extremely durable and leads to significant improvements in weather resistance. The silane is easy to dissolve in organic solvents to form clear, colorless, stable solutions.|
|Applications and Performance|
|1. High-Performance Penetrating Sealers: Premium-grade penetrating sealers are easily formulated by blending 10 to 40 percent SCA-K16M in alcohols or organic solvents.|
2. Long-Lasting Wear Protection: Water repellency that lasts years on surface of highway bridge decks has been documented with alkyalkoxysilanes.
3. Filler Dispersion: SCA-K16M silane can be used for the treatment of mineral fillers and pigments or inorganic surfaces in general (e.g. concrete, ATH, MDH). The long-chain alkyl functionality results in unique compound properties (better dispersion, high filler loadings, enhanced mechanical properties, reduced water uptake) when SCA-K16M treated fillers are incorporated into polymers (e.g. polypropylene). Loading levels of 0.5 to 1.5 wt% SCA-K16M based on the weight of minerals or pigments are typically recommended.
|This product is available in 20kg jerrycan, 180kg steel drums and 850kg immediate bulk container.|
|Storage and Shelf Life|
|Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. This product has a shelf life of at least 12 months from delivery if stored in tightly closed original container at room temperature. |
Protect from frost (avoid temperatures below 0ºC). The product becomes a solid when stored cold (e.g. at 0ºC) but can be recovered without deterioration after melting.
If this product is kept beyond the shelf life recommend on the product label, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.